|Titel:||On-line continuous monitoring of drinking water quality|
|Uddrag||To increase the safety for good drinking water, quality parameters should be monitored with a higher frequents than today’s spot checks. This project will investigate the possibilities for online, continuous and real-time monitoring by:
• Investigating the suitability of different on-line sensors e.g. turbidity, conductivity, flow, pressure or temperature to ensure good drinking water quality based on long-term time series.
• Improving the interpretation of the signal form on-line sensors by identifying the source causing the signal.
• Comparing and evaluate sensors with the goal to select the best suited sensors.
• Investigating to what degree a signal represents a significant chance in the drinking water quality by introduces changes to the system in connection with intensive measuring campaigns including a large range of parameters.
• Combining measuring campaigns with newly developed equipment for on-line ATP-measurement.|